The retreat is now fully booked
Fri 1 & Sat 2 Sept 2023
Retreat at The Royal Foundation of St Katharine, Limehouse
SJP will be heading to this beautiful oasis in Limehouse on 1 & 2 September for an overnight retreat and some time for fellowship, rest, bible study, and prayer. Spaces are available for the full overnight retreat, or for just the Friday afternoon and/or Saturday.
We’re very excited to invite members of the congregation on an overnight retreat at the beautiful Royal foundation of St Katharine retreat house in Limehouse on 1st & 2nd September 2023.
Led by Ayla, and members of our congregation, we will be staying overnight in this beautiful and peaceful oasis in Limehouse, where we look forward to spending time with God and each other in fellowship, respite, Bible study, and prayer. We hope you will join us!
The retreat will begin at 2pm on Friday 1 September and will end at 5pm on Saturday 2 September.
Some spaces are also available just for the Friday afternoon, from 2pm – 5pm and/or the Saturday all day from 10am – 5pm.
Overnight retreat – from 2pm Friday 1 September until 5pm Saturday 2 September. Prices include bedroom, refreshments, dinner on Friday, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday:
– 1 person, in a single ensuite room £100pp.
– 1 person, in a double or twin room with a shared bathroom (shared with 1 other room) £120pp.
– 2 people, in a double or twin room with a shared bathroom (shared with 1 other room) £80pp. (Those wanting to share a double or twin room must arrange who they’re sharing with themselves.)
– Day retreat only on Friday 1 September and/or Saturday 2 September
– Friday 2pm – 5pm (Including refreshments) £20pp.
– Saturday 10am – 5pm (Including refreshments and lunch) £40pp.
To register your interest and book a place on the retreat, please complete the booking form. Places will be offered on a first come first basis. Bookings must be received and paid for by 31 July 2023.
These prices have been heavily subsidised by SJP, and so if you feel able to pay more than the prices given, or feel able to pay towards someone else’s retreat, then we would be very grateful for your generosity. If you would like to come for the overnight retreat, but do not feel able to pay the full amount, please contact Ayla directly at firstname.lastname@example.org