St James’s Piccadilly and St Pancras Euston have prayerfully considered a new partnership between their parishes. With the support of the Archdeaconries of London and Hampstead, and the Bishops of London and Edmonton, the PCCs have agreed to work together to reinvigorate and refresh the ministry of God’s church in Euston.
St James’s has a historic relationship with St Pancras, its burial ground recording over 11,000 St James’s burials, was relocated to the Euston Road area from 1789 and 1853 and became a public garden in 1887.
With great hope, both St James’s and St Pancras are committing to work together to help each other. The Revd Lucy Winkett was invited to take services at St Pancras over recent months and was licensed as Priest in Charge of St Pancras on 29 November 2023. In addition to her current duties as Rector of St James’s Piccadilly, Revd Lucy Winkett and the clergy and lay teams will work together to help both churches flourish into the future.
See St Pancras Church website