Thank you for your prayers, your generosity and your continued commitment!
- We have raised £184,619 of our £250,000 target – through increased and new planned givers, one-off donations and text giving.
- The amount we receive from regular giving each month has doubled since March from £6k per month to £12k per month. Regular giving is incredibly helpful; we are able to plan and budget more effectively and make our resources last better.
- We have made three grant applications recently. The National Lottery Heritage Fund have awarded us £49,600 from their Emergency Fund. This is specifically for the next four months supplies of PEE, cleaning and security, tap donation boxes, extra stewarding for our events. Having some of these costs covered means that we are able to try raising our own income with events and by re opening the market on limited days.
- Two other grant applications are still pending: one from the National Lottery Heritage Cultural Recovery Fund. This is specifically for us to develop our cultural life as a central London Grade I listed church and to help us with salaries over the next 6 months. It includes a fundraising post and a part time heritage post for better online interpretation of our own profile and history. We also have an application pending with the All Churches Trust to help us fund the audio-visual equipment and online work that we want to do.
- We are incredibly grateful for your generosity. Times are still tough financially. We’re in a marathon not a sprint as the longer-term effects of the pandemic continue to be felt by so many and the furlough scheme ends in October. Thank you so much for all you have given! See our plan for the coming months in this letter from our Rector, Lucy Winkett.